Who we are
TrueLab Game Studios is an international game developer providing stunning games with diverse mechanics and original graphics. We offer a growing portfolio of next-generation HTML5 titles with smooth and engaging gameplay, unique bonus features and authentic top-quality visuals. Our team consists of innovators that live and breathe creativity while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and continued development. We are passionate about game development and are always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team.
Due to the rapid growth of the company, we are looking now for an Executive Assistant to the CEO. The preferable location is Malta.
Who you are
The ideal candidate for this position will excel if they can keep their calm in a high pressure environment coordinating the schedule and responsibilities of the CEO of the company. The candidate should have relevant experience to the role that highlights their capability to conduct all administrative work, making sure the CEOs operations run smoothly. Thus, the candidate should be detail oriented and a creative problem solver.
What you do:
- prepare of monthly and quarterly reports,
- prepare of company policies and procedures that are derived from BOD strategy meetings and/or C-level directive
- manage CEO calendar, support in the prioritization of daily/weekly tasks and meetings;
- present on all C-level meetings and delivery of minutes from each;
- extract of actionable tasks and timelines required from department heads;
- manage Travel, appointments
- manage inbox
What you know:
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- University degree in Business Administration
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 3+ years working experience in a similar role;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to cooperate with people from different cultures
Why you and us
TrueLab Game Studios is a family of like-minded game developer professionals from across Europe. We are different but we go together, driven by passion to make awesome games. Our mission is to create the next generation titles with top-quality visuals and exclusive features. That’s why we are on the constant lookout for talents who strive for challenges and non-trivial solutions. If it sounds like you, drop us a line!